Lisa Adams is a board-certified physician assistant with the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. After graduation in 2014, she worked as a hospitalist PA for 5 years at Columbia Presbyterian in New York. Here she gained a broad experience in treating acutely ill hospitalized patients across many specialties, including gastroenterology. Simultaneously she worked part time in an urgent care. In 2021 she moved to Texas and specialized in gastroenterology.
Originally an Oregonian, Lisa enjoys the outdoors, and will travel to a mountain any chance she gets. She spends her free time with her husband and 2-year-old son, trying new restaurants and exploring Dallas.
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies from Pace University-Lenox Hill Hospital PA program, New York, NY.
- Bachelor of Science in General Science with concentrations in Anatomy/Human Physiology and Math from University of Oregon, Eugene, OR.
Certifications / Professional Affiliations
- Licensed Physician Assistant with the Texas Physician Assistant Board
- Certified in Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- DHAT: Physician Assistant